• Position the brand as irreverent candy company within retail space
• Tout company successes for the growing candy store chain both locally and nationally
• Roll out new product releases and promote local store openings
• Explore partnership opportunities
• Crafted releases and story lines around new product launches and partnerships
• Drummed up excitement around local store openings
• Pinpointed holidays, followed trends and explored opportunities to leverage
• Worked with social media influencers to share candy creations with followers
• Secured partnership with high profile restaurant Black Tap to create the “IT’SUGAR XL Gummy Shake” and execute an event with celebrities and social media stars that resulted in a media and consumer frenzy with lines around the block, nearly 140 million impressions and was all over social media on top food accounts like @dailyfoodfeed, @lafoodieguy, @foodwithmichele, @mrcookingpanda and many more.
• The company CEO and Founder Jeff Rubin was featured in top business publications like Fortune, Entrepreneur, Bloomberg Businessweek, Inc., etc.
• Secured press locally across in the country for store openings in newspapers like Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Miami Herald, Chicago Tribune, New York Post, New York Daily News, and many more.
• The press launch of Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary candy line secured over 190 million media impressions with features on media outlets like The Today Show, USA Today, New York Times, People Magazine, O The Oprah Magazine, Time, Variety, Perez Hilton, Delish, Eater, etc.
• Positive buzz helped to bring interest and ultimately more financing towards the sale of the company