- As the agency of record for red carpet jeweler Martin Katz, FGPR is tasked with reinvigorating the brand and finding ways to continually keep the luxury brand in the news.
- FGPR creates alignments with appropriately positioned luxury brands. In 2012, FGPR arranged for Martin Katz and Audi to celebrate the Golden Globes with a red carpet celebrity packed party that generated over 20 million media impressions.
-FGPR arranged for Martin Katz to design a 5,000 SF suite in the newly remodeled luxury hotel, The New York Palace. The Martin Katz Jewel Suite has been featured in magazines around the world including Vanity Fair, Harpers Bazaar Arabia, Robb Report, Town and Country, The New York Times, as well as major broadcast segments on CNBC, among others.
- FGPR continually highlights Martin’s extravagant works positioning the pieces as not only jewelry to be worn, but artistic creations to be collected and treasured.
- FGPR continually places Martin Katz on covers including W, Glamour, In Style and jewelry features in magazines including Town and Country, Robb Report, and more.
- FGPR also positions Martin as an expert in celebrity red carpet styles by securing segments around awards season in major broadcast such as Extra and Entertainment Tonight as well as KTLA Morning News locally, and much more.