• Re-invigorate the brand from it’s 90s popularity
• Develop interesting ways to continually keep the brand in the news and on social media
• Create brand extensions
• Touted the jewelry as artistic creations to be worn and collected
• Positioned Martin Katz as the expert on celebrity red carpet style
• Created alignments and partnerships with comparable luxury brands and bloggers
• Co- Hosted an “Audi and Martin Katz Present” Golden Globe celebrity event that resulted in over 20 million media impressions
• Secured a partnership with The New York Palace Hotel to develop a “Martin Katz Jewel Suite,” which garnered the International Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show (IHMRS) Gold Key Award for Excellence in Hospitality Design and has been featured in magazines around the world including Vanity Fair, Harpers Bazaar Arabia, Robb Report, Town and Country, The New York Times, as well as major broadcast segments on CNBC, among others.
• Brand features on several covers per year and continually highlighted in the top tier media including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, In Style, W, Marie Claire, and more.
• Features on some of the most well respected jewelry influencers and bloggers including Champagne Gem, The Diamonds Girl, The Adventurine, For the Love of Gems, GemHunt, among others.