FGPR was the agency of record for Niche Media through three company transitions for over ten years.
• Position Niche Media’s portfolio of magazines as trendsetting, community leaders within their respective markets
• Ensure the company's interests are served in the consumer and trade public relations arenas both locally and nationally
• Maintain positive word of mouth about the print market as the digital age progresses
• Created a buzz around each issue launch, identifying the highlights to pitch for regional and national media
• Touted business accomplishments such as new advertisers and interesting marketing campaigns to highlight the magazine’s successes to the advertising community
• Generated excitement within the media before and after all magazine events, including cover parties and award shows
• Ensured media coverage includes both the magazine and it’s advertising partners
• Issue impressions averaged 50,000,000 in both local and national print, broadcast and online media
• Event coverage averaged 75,000,000 per event, with extensive coverage in major outlets such as Access Hollywood,
Entertainment Tonight, People, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Post, Associated Press, etc.
• Business and industry focused stories placed in top-tier media outlets including Forbes, Businessweek, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Advertising Age.