Row NYC Hotel
- FGPR was hired as the agency of record to launch an entirely new brand to replace the storied old Milford Plaza in New York City.
- Playing off of the hotel’s tagline “More New York Than New York” FGPR developed several partnerships to drive that point home.
- FGPR conceived of the “Paparazzi Suite” inspired by famed celebrity photographer Ron Galella’s work, which resulted in hundreds of placements nationally and internationally.
- FGPR also developed a partnership with New York Fashion Week designers to host events at the hotel which resulted in enormous buzz.
- FGPR ensured the successful launch of City Kitchen, a food hall offering all of the tastes of New York under one roof by creating buzz in both mainstream and culinary targeted media.